Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Nike "This is Love" Activities and Updates

Seen in the Philippine Daily Inquirer: For the Love of Sport by Jenni Epperson



Heard on NU 107: University Rock hosted by Lia Cruz and George Rocha
April 7, 9:00 pm to 10:00 pm









University Rock airs Mondays at NU 107, from 9 to 10 pm. Thank you to Lia and George for making my first time on radio fun. Special shout out to Trina Alejo and Mico Halili for being very accommodating (and understanding, haha). I was actually there early in the morning on a legal Phil. Holiday, thinking that the show airs at 9 in the morning. So I was lounging around the NU office waiting for Trina, when I realized that…yes, the show airs 9 IN THE EVENING (I know, smart, right?). So I just went home and came back. It was worth it though because I had fun.

Watch out for the other Nike Women Ambassadors in the coming weeks. Check out the schedule and photos at universityrock.multiply.com.

Will be seen at: Girls Got Game Camp

The Nike Women Ambassadors will be at the Girls Got Game Camp on May 17 to talk about our love of sports. There will also be demo classes during the day.


So have you signed up for the free sports/dance classes yet? Go, go, go to www.nikewomen.com.ph/thisislove now. The more sports you sign up for, the more chances you get to claim the “I Do” card, which entitles you to discounts at Nike Women stores.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.