Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Imasa 10th Year Wedding Anniversary, Manila Peninsula, July 22 '07

It all started with an email inquiry. Mr. Derrick Imasa and wife Abbie Imasa are based in NY, and wanted to celebrate their 10th year of togetherness with their families in the Philippines. After answering her email, Abbie called long distance to confirm that they chose me to perform for their renewal of vows/anniversary party at The Conservatory (Manila Peninsula Hotel). She was understandably wary at first --- she had initial fears that I would confirm, but wouldn't show up. So we met a few days before the event, so that I can also prove that I was a legit professional dancer :).

Abbie and Derrick Imasa with their children.

I am happy to have met them, because they are a genuinely sincere and kind couple. They are not just wonderful clients, but an admirable couple as well. Thank you for allowing me to share my art with you!


No comments: